What to Expect
Your first physiotherapy session will always begin with a detailed assessment going through a subjective history of your current and past injuries and goals. Following this is an objective analysis of your movement and strength.
What sets SCIENCED Athletics a part from other physiotherapy clinics is the utilization of sport science technology providing real time measurements of your strength to determine weaknesses, muscle imbalances and to monitor your progress throughout the process.
Your physiotherapist will work closely with your coach or others in your medical team to make sure every aspect of your rehab is addressed. This can help to ensure you continue working toward your fitness and performance goals.
Book an Appointment Today
Our Physiotherapy Services Include:
- Education on the injury, prognosis and prevention strategies
- Access to state fo the art training & rehabilitation technologies
- Exercise to improve mobility, stability, reduce pain and strengthen
- Manual therapy and joint manipulation
- Intra-muscular stimulation (IMS) / dry needling
- In house rehabilitation coaches
- Prehab and post-surgical care
- Objective return to sport testing
- Access to a full gym for movement analysis and performance rehabilitation
- People of All Ages
- Injury Prevention & Rehabilitation
- Return to Activity, Sport, Work
- Complex Injuries such as ACL, Joint Replacement, Surgical Recovery
“After 17 years of playing rugby, it’s definitely taken its toll on me. I started seeing Sean in January 2021. At the beginning, he completed a full body assessment and has tailored a plan to help work through my hip and lower back mobility issues as well as help increase my strength and conditioning. I’m happy to say that I’m still playing rugby and feeling stronger than I ever have.”
Office Worker, Recreational Rugby Player
World class trainers who developed their expertise serving professional athletes and performers. They were a tremendous help in achieving my fitness and rehab goals. They are able to serve you in their own private space using the latest science-based methodologies and technology. Take advantage!”